- Japanese Automatic / self-winding NH 35A movement, can be wound when wearing or over the crown
- Totally wound watch runs not less than 45 hours
- Date calendar, quick date change
- Shock resistance balance
- 20 atm water resistant
- SuperLuminova filling of hands and indexes on the dial
- Bronze case - please read additional information below the watch description!
- Screw-in crown
- K1 hardened mineral crystal
- Watch case diameter 47 mm, case height 17 mm, weight 134 gr
- Leather strap or textile strap, 22mm
- Transparent back cover
- Limited edition - Engraved serial number
Attention!!! These watches are manufactured in genuine bronze. Bronze is a highly machinable copper alloy that ensures the highest quality standards of case construction in your new Vostok-Europe watch. As copper and tin are key components of this alloy's construction, the final composite metal is subject to oxidation. As such, after a few weeks of wear, these watches will develop a "patina." This patina can produce a variety of colors on the metal surface and, in so doing, make each bronze Vostok-Europe piece a unique item with distinct case colorization that will be the personal reflection of the wearer. However, should you prefer the absence of a patina on your watch, the case can be polished with any professional bronze polishing paste. We do not recommend doing so, but it is an option. The first of the two photo-pairs presented below shows the watch in its new condition. The second photo shows the bronze watch case after it has been worn for a while and got the touch of its "patina".
Manufacturer: Koliz Vostok
Brand: Vostok Europe